1. You get water-boarded every time you shower from having to sit down.
4. The phrase from The Matrix "There is no spoon" has special meaning for you, and its not a good one.
5. The thought of being in a padded room actually sounds great!
6. The invention of Skype made you do a happy dance while sitting down. And then your heart rate was 160.
7. Your purse has salt packets in it.
8. You actually want to go to school and work.
9. You crave IV Fluids instead of chocolate (but chocolate may be a close second!).
10. A successful night out means you didn't face plant in public, and you're hungover even though you didn't drink.
11. You've been to see more doctors than you have movies in the theater.
12. You want to punch the next person who says, "but you don't look sick!".
13. Being able to shave and wash your hair during the same shower is like a day at the spa, except for the hours in bed after it takes to recover.
14.You have a log of blood pressures and heart rates, and keep asking - is there an app for that?
15. You can share geriatric health care equipment with your grandma.
YOU ARE A FIGHTER! You fight to get up every day, and don't take your day for granted. You are grateful you don't have cancer (hopefully), but dream of the day someone will find a cure and you can get back to your life before POTS. Until that day - drink lots of fluids, keep trying those new medications or natural remedies, and KEEP YOUR HEAD UP (and off the floor!).
Love to the POTSies,
PS - Add your own lines below - I've heard some great ones from fellow POTSies!